Reliable, Cost-Effective and Experienced Painters in Unley
Pridal Services are the right Painters in Unley for you.
If you want to redecorate your home to maximise its value or feel more satisfied with its appearance, you should consider hiring our painters in Unley. Below, we explain why we’re the right company for you. As part of our commitment to providing exceptional customer service, we’ll also offer top tips to help you perfect your paint job if you intend to do it without our help.
What You Can Expect from Pridal Services Regarding House Painters in Unley
Many people question the value of painting and decorating services believing it’s a job that anybody can do. However, here are some reasons why you might consider investing in a team of professionals such as ours:
• Fully qualified painters and decorators: Instead of using subcontractors, we only work with in-house employees that are highly experienced and passionate about their work. Each of our painters and decorators holds EWP and working at heights cards. Moreover, they’re first aid trained and have DCSI screening certificates, the highest level of security check in Australia.
• Fast turnaround times: We know that you don’t want it to take months for your home renovation dreams to become a reality, which is why we work efficiently and on your timetable. We never compromise on quality to ensure our services are high-value. Moreover, we cover our work with warranties for your peace of mind.
• A quality finish: Choose us to paint your entire home, and you can feel confident that bubbling and uneven surfaces won’t occur. We’re proud to be an accredited Dulux painting company, which is one of the most well-known and highly regarded brands in the industry.
Tips Regarding Residential Painters in Unley
Here are a few pointers you should keep in mind if you intend to repaint your home DIY-style:
• Clean your walls thoroughly: For lasting results, you need to wash your walls before repainting them. If your kitchen walls are greasy, you might want to remove the grime using a solution such as trisodium phosphate. Remember – even crayon marks can cause bubbling and an uneven coat, which is the last thing you want when trying to perfect your home’s interior décor.
• Repair any damage if necessary: You shouldn’t apply a new coat of paint to a wall before filling in the cracks and holes. Again, this could lead to an uneven finish or cause the paint to flake. You can fill small gaps using small drops of spackle paint before sanding over the surface before painting.
• Apply a primer base: By using a primer as a base coat, you can ensure your new layer of paint remains intact for as long as possible. Priming is a process people often skip to save time. However, you can only avoid using a primer if your walls aren’t damaged and you intend to repaint them the same colour.
Why Trust Pridal Services Regarding Residential Painters in Unley
As you can see from above, we’re highly experienced and trusted by some of the most well-known industry paint manufacturers to use their products for professional purposes. We can repaint your home in its entirety, potentially increasing its value in the process. For more information, advice or a free quotation, don’t hesitate to get in touch.